Saturday, February 24, 2007

Lesson 8: Sermon on the Mount: A More Excellent Way" [.pdf] [.pub]

I did the flyer for the following week because we have Branch conference this Sunday. I continue to show those flags in the top left corner based on what countries the visitors to this blog/flyer site showed up on my site meter.

However, I have to warn you that next week, I'll either have flyer #9 up or I might change the flyer somewhat to match the content of the lesson slightly differently. Obviously, since it's Lesson 8 on Sermon on the Mount, the lesson will be on that, but I only did the flyer this week for you all, and saved the lesson part of it for working on next week. I have a ton of work to accomplish this week, so I'm grateful to have a week off, so to speak, but I figured I might lose some of you for a while if I didn't keep up, so I saw this as a chance to get a week ahead.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Wendy- I'm a Gospel Doctrine Teacher in Kentucky- and I just wanted to say Thank you! I use your flyers for every lesson- and the students love them! Keep up the good work!