Saturday, April 21, 2007

Lesson 14: "Who is My Neighbor?" [.pdf] [.pub]

We had Branch Conference last week and we have Stake Conference this week, but I figured I would get ahead because I have to grade 3 classes of research papers steadily starting Monday for the next few weeks, and I'll be swamped.

Next week I'll also be giving out a bookmark for when the rest of the lessons will be scheduled for the rest of the year. I post it here so that if we are on a different lesson than you are, you'll see when ours are planned. Here it is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I teach Gospel Doctrine and have loved sharing your handouts. But, darn, your two weeks of branch and stake conferences have put me one week ahead of you. I guess I will have to try my hand at making my own!!!!!

Wendy Austin said...

Actually, this coming week, May 6, I will be teaching Lesson 15. I doubled up this past week and taught 13 and 14 together. Does that help? I'll try to do the flyer for 15 by noon this.Sat.

Anonymous said...

Wow- you made my day!!