Sunday, December 23, 2007

Special Christmas Lesson--Matthew 1-2, Luke 1-2 [.pub]

I used the Dec. Ensign articles on babies and angels as focal points.

(My laptop is dying...I'm going to have to take it to the computer fix-it shop, but it's hard to find time with a houseful of people, so I'm enjoying the people first, but I will be up and running again eventually....soon. Still on the borrowed laptop.) Last week, the weather here was horrible, so church services were cancelled, so I taught Lesson 45 today, with half of the time devoted to the special lesson part.)
Next time: Lesson 46 (promise!)

4 comments:

jgrice6278 said...

Wendy,
Thanks so much for the flyers. They have been a great help to me and my class. Bless you and keep up the good work.
Julie Grice.

Debbie Bernhisel said...

Wendy, I wondered if you will continue with your handouts for the new year?

Wendy Austin said...

Yay!!! I got my laptop back today from the computer fix-it store, so YES! I plan to keep them up. I'll be posting tomorrow's flyer (1st B of Mormon lesson) on here as soon as I finish it, which will be soon (1-2 hours). Thanks for asking!

Wendy Austin said...

Looking over these comments and my entries, I realize I promised to have the next lesson up here, but didn't. We ended up going out of town that weekend to visit relatives, and I had a friend give the lesson for me. Since the laptop was at the shop, I was not able to get the flyer done for the last lesson of the year. I apologize profusely for promising to have the flyer done; I hadn't known I wouldn't be able to.