Monday, January 04, 2010

Lesson 1: "This is My Work and My Glory"

Feel free to use these flyers in your Gospel Doctrine classes or to help you study this new year's focus: The Old Testament. Just a note: I am not the Gospel Doctrine teacher, and we have a fine one here at our branch, but I missed doing these so much, I thought I'd try to start them up again. Enjoy!
I still have Microsoft Publisher 2003, so if you have Publisher 2007, some things might be different. I will also post a pdf version for those who do not have the software or do not need to make any changes.
Lesson 1" This is My Work and My Glory [.pub] [.pdf]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

This was great, are you going to continue?

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonymous said...

Good day everybody, I just registered on this amazing community forum and desired to say hi! Have a wonderful day!