Saturday, January 15, 2011

Study Sheets for Gospel Doctrine Lessons

I got so much out of doing my flyers a few years ago as I was teaching the Gospel Doctrine class, I'm going to study BEFORE the lesson by creating a flyer for myself--frequently based on the ones I made as teacher, but with the focus differently--as the student studies the lesson! These are strictly for my own preparation for the class, but anyone who wants to use these themselves is more than welcome. Today, the main site is down for a bit at the time I was searching, but I'm sure it will be up soon for others.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very interesting site. The content is very informative and I am so glad that I dropped by. Thanks!

______________________________
Virginia Beach Roofing

Anonymous said...

You are very attractive. Can I have a date with you?

Daniel from Boston

Wendy Austin said...

Yes, my dear husband. Thank you for flirting with me online.
--Wendy from Slippery Rock (and Boston)